Re: libgnu16.a

On Sun, 24 May 1998 02:16:02 +0200, Guido Flohr wrote:

GF>> I think that there's a problem with gcc 2.7.2.3. It should apparently
GF>> use libc16.a (as it does with libc.a when -mshort is not used)..
GF>
GF>It's not a problem of gcc or ld but basically a problem of the
GF>Makefile...

I have just tested it. If there's /usr/lib/libc16.a, the linker links it
quietly. If there's not such file, the linker complaints about missing
libgnu16.a. So it's just a wrong filename in error message.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user