Re: vconsoles-0.9

Petr Stehlik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have released a new version of vconsoles (ttyvdev-0.9). The new
> features are:
>
> - two new font attributes: DIM and ITALIC mode support
>
> - Falcon enhanced resolution: plug&play, no hacking needed
>
> - Falcon VIDEL bug software workaround
Is it compatible with TTs

> The key informations are in README.1ST, README.Falcon and README
> in source package (tar xzvf src/ttyvdev-0.9.src.tar.gz)
Where is this source package located. I downloaded the binary package.

On another topic, i get an error when accessing D partition from desktop
minixfs:rwabs returned -15 sector 1 drive D

It does this with ROM AES or AES 4.1
I have C,D,E,F as tos partitions whti G as Minixfs Partion.
D is on u: drive.
This does not create any problems accessing read or write to D
Any idea what causes this returned error. The device is installed as
I can access it with out problem.
Brent