kernal 1.15 beta3 questions

Hi all

I thought it was about time I had a play with this new-fangled VFAT. I
then `touch VeryLongFilename.WithBigExtension` which gave no error and
then `ls -l V`. Then I hit TAB (I run tcsh because I'm decadent and have
lots of memory to eat up!) ping! No filename completion... I try replacing
V with v. TAB. ping! still no filename completion... Is this a known
feature that is still being worked on? If not...

Also, enabled just the new filesystem on another drive. ls-ing the drive
gives lowercase filenames, whereas tab-ing for filename completion gives
uppercase...

Is there anything I'm missing.

I've read the docs on TZ and tzinit and have TZ set to GMT+0BST+1 in
mint.cnf, but I still get "Daylight saving time in use: no." Not what I
expected... or have I misunderstood?

Salut/.

J/.
__