Re: gcc 2.8.1

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:50:38 +0200, Christian Felsch wrote:

CF>>But I noticed something else - the gcc 2.8.1 reports errors on different
CF>>line numbers than they really are. It's somehow related to number of
CF>>#include lines in the particular .c file. You all don't have this problem?
CF>I've told this feature to Paul, who have made many changes for new line
CF>actions in macros (with "\") and it seemed to be a bug in cpp 2.8.1!
CF>He's working on a patch for next gcc.

Could you please recompile the cccp.c with the Andreas' patch for gcc
2.8.1 and upload it to usual place? I would like to be able the 2.8.1
now instead of waiting for next version (you meant when GNU releases
gcc-2.8.2 or something like that I suppose).

Excuse me I haven't compiled it myself, but I think as you got the
source of gcc on your hdd it's easy for you to recompile it.

Thanks in advance.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer