MMU questions?

 well whatever the chip in the Falcon/TT.
Stupid question, I can't believe I am asking these, but well:

Can the MMu work in both ways, Memory protection ON AND virtual
memory?
If so, why can't outside work with memory protection? coz it might
just check for the simple cookie MMU only? could it better check or
just that it is plain impossible ? (combining vmem and mem protection)

2) Is the Vmem (on Falcon for example or TT without TTram) seen as
TTram? or ALT RAM?
hence do you have 3 types of RAM on TTram computer equiped?
like, is it possible to have a TT with 4 of STram, 8 meg of TTram and
10 meg of vmem?
If yes, what tool shows that correctly?

3) what is the correct pointer containing the MAX TTRAM (physical)?
and MAX Vmem?

Sorry if these questions are too obvious but well. Had to ask :)

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/