Re: ST MiNT users

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Axel Kielhorn wrote:

> At 22:06 Uhr +0200 10.06.1998, Eon Man wrote:

> Do not forget that there was a much wider range for the Amiga users to
> choose from. Atari only had ST and STe for a long time. An original TT was
> hard to get and when the Falcon was introduced they had (again) problem
> delivering sufficient quantities thus potential users switched to Mac or
> Amiga.

Well the first applies to Amiga users aswell. Still, they've all recently
upgraded to newer machines. Personally I have no interest in holding back
an OS because it has to support antique things. If someone thinks this
is fun, then so be it. I can't say I'm really for that idea, however.

> Why use a PPC to emulate 68k code?

Because then you can start coding PPC code..

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |    www.fishpool.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |