gcc 2.8.1

Hi,

I have a question: is there any gcc 2.8.1 port available, that can be
installed without a pain over previously working 2.7.2? I mean, so that
the compiler would keep the previous behaviour, library names like libc.a,
not libgnu.a or something.olb, and so that GNULIB variable could be
handled normally.

My question comes from the fact that I installed Chris' 2.8.1, but, I
don't have a particular lust to rename libraries on every upgrade. So I am
curious if there's any port keeping the old behaviour, because if not,
I'll reinstall 2.7.2.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.