Atari Schematics

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The schematics for many Atari products can be found at this site.

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/quadra/455/

Why am I posting this in the MiNT section?  Because of hopes that those in the
know will be able to figure out how to replace the Jaguar's 68000 with a
68030,040, or 060 and to be able to create a means of mounting a SuperDrive
(120meg floppy) and a PC-AT keyboard to the CatBox.  This way, there will be a
means and a reason for porting MiNT or FeniX to the Jaguar for the purpose of
creating a poor man's Audio/Video Workstation.

Peter Ross

PS:  My guess is that if a CD-ROM can be mounted on the Jaguar, why not a
removable hard drive.  Time Warner Interactive did it with the CoJag.

--
Old programmers never die, they just branch off to a new address.