Re: Distributions

Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> > The cure is to install the original getty from the mintos-1.4.1 pkg.
>
> Would this be the distribution that can be found on funet and is simply  NO it was the KGMD
> called "mint distribution"? And who made this? I'm curious because I want * Simon Gornal worked on mint distribution. It was just s simple
     * method of installing MINT. Not multiuser yet.
> to know who deserves the credit for coming up with a full multiuser MiNT * (I think Stephn Usher Did the real Package(mintos))
> distribution in the first place, I always assumed it was Knarf. :)
    * I believe Knarf refined the Rc type config files and added the
    * extras. Made it simpler to get running.
> (I just want to get things right in my documentation). :)
   * Knarf package was the one that has the getty that is the problem
  * but they deserve all the credit for the first real muliuser
  * distribution, at least in my esimate. And believe me, I have
searched thousands of pages of documents trying to solve my problem.
Some of you old guys would know better than me. I'm just a youngster.
--
Brent
Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada