RE: Documentation

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998 01:14:18 +0200 , Robert Krenn wrote:

> Anyway I don't think it's a good idea to have .ST images.
> It's a ATARI only format (AFAIK!), I MUST have a Atari
> to check if there is corrupted files after I downloaded

it is not true. The .ST files are compatible with Micro$oft .IMG
disk image files. I discover it while writing our JAY MSA which
can handle all .MSA, .ST and .IMG files
I don't try to read ST files on PC but I thing that it is possible.

Jan

      /  Jan Krupka           e-mail: krupkaj@risc.upol.cz             /
     /   Trnkova 26              WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj /
    /    779 00 Olomouc                                              /
   /     Czech Republic      FIDOnet: 2:421/70.15@fidonet.org       /
 /      JAY Software   WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj/jay   /