porting CVS

hi all,

I was trying to port smail when i got distracted and started working on
CVS. i had to patch /usr/lib/errno.h and add the following
    #define EAGAIN    EWOULDBLOCK
i think this patch should be added to the MiNT-lib; what steps do i have
to take to get it there?

an other problem is that the output cvs produces gets intermingled.
cvs uses standard-error to print one kind of messages and standard-output
to print another. helas, these lines get intermingled, sometimes even
halfway a line. clearly the syncing between error and output is corrupted.

to solve this second problem i encountered is out of my reach. so some
help would be appreciated. and maybe somebody else has already ported it?

bye, carel