Compiling 1.15.0.3.0 & ST-ESCC

Hi Frank!

I just tried to compile MiNT 1.15.0.3.0 with my old gcc-setup from KGMD.
After the modification of the makefile you told me (removing the -pipe and
-fstrength-reduce option) everything compiled fine (like previous versions)
with one exception: intr.spp
Changing line 87 from
skip:  move.w  $0442.w,d0
skip:  move.w  ($0442).w,d0
solved the problem.

Another thing is that you should remove the STESCC variable from mint.cnf
because it is of no use (except the possibility of making the system crash if
not set to the value corresponding to the compiled initialization of the
st_escc variable).
The only way to make MiNT work with a ST-ESCC is to initialize the variable
st_escc in main.c to 1

Bye

                Joerg