Ssystem

Hi!

I had a look at the actual Ssystem source and the old documentation (from
1.15.0 Beta 8) so the documentation is not complete for all modes.
Now I have some question:

What are the functions of the following modes:
TIOCMGET
RUN_LEVEL
CLOCK_UTC
SYNC_TIME

What would be a good value to return for OSNAME and OSXNAME on a single TOS
system. Would ' TOS' and 'Sngl' be OK? Or better '    ' for OSXNAME?
Or are there other suggestions?

What should be the single TOS values for the 4 above mentioned modes?

What should be the return code if a mode is not supported on a system?

Bye

                Joerg

PS: Yes, I'm thinking about writing a TSR providing Ssystem() on non MiNT
    systems to improve acceptance of that call