Re: MiNT VFAT/ZIp drive probes

Hello all!

> > As I read in the mails that followed this one, it's a known bug, but I was
>
> Concerning the mediachange problems: I experienced that it depends on the
> driver you use (as far as I know Hushi and HDDriver work at least together
> with the MinixFS).
> The problem is (Frank, please correct me if I'm wrong) that the MiNT kernel
> provides several media change mechanisms: You may ask the BIOS or the filesystem
> (if eg. the filesystem doesn't install itself as a BIOS device).

No, that's not the reason. The problem is, that XHDI doesn't reset the
mediachange state.

The problem is fixed in the latest release. I will upload this version in
the next time.

This version will be the last pre-release. If there is no other problem
this version will be final in the next weeks.

Thank you all for testing and bug reports.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040