Re: UPPERCASE -> lowercase converter

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> If I unzip archives to a VFAT- or minixfs-partition the files are usually
> saved in uppercase.

Actually, I was gonna ask for the opposite:

a zip archiver that keeps the case of the archived files, especially
when mixed case is used.

Right now, neither ZIP.TTP nor ST-ZIP keep the proper case.
Either they transform everything to uppercase (towards FAT partitions)
or to lowercase (towards Minix partitions).

Does anybody know of a proper TTP or GEM app that correctly zip/unzip
long filenames with mixed cases?

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.     http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/