Re: Next gcc 2.8.1

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Christian Felsch wrote:

> Any comments?

Well, I'm having serious problems with 2.8.1 here, it often corrupts
symbol-tables which makes it impossible to link objects. This happens
with both Franks and your port. At first I suspected the tools (ar,
ld...) to be buggy, but the problems persists after installing the
latest tools. I've also reinstalled both 2.8.1-ports without success.

/*
**
*/