Paged memory, virtual memory in MiNT?

A little while ago on this list someone mentioned about work in progress
on fully paged memory in MiNT, which would eliminate memory fragmentation
problems and enable paging to disc.

At the time, the code was supposed to be working on an older version of
the MiNT kernel (kernal??), and only needed minor changes to fit into an
up to date version.

What is the situation at the moment?

BTW, I hope you don't mind me taking this opportunity to tell you all
about my new Atari hardware product ;-)) A box which accepts a serial
mouse (as used on IBM compatibles) at one end, while the other end plugs
into the Atari mouse port. Works for serial mice, trackballs and touch
pads, plus includes some extra features for e.g. 3 button mice. More info
on my WWW page.

--
| Mario Becroft             | Tariland, Atari user group in New Zealand |
| mb@tos.pl.net             | tariland@tos.pl.net                       |