Re: MiNT and FPU problems

I may have spoke to soon as far as removing TOS2WIN and having
positive results. I reassembled the unit and within 10 or 15 minutes I
began to have problems again. Funny it was running fine without the
C-LAB cover on....... I think the problem is the Mighty Sonic is
running to hot at 40-42Mhz, or with no shielding, acting like a
microwave inside.
Anyway TOS2WIN is once agan working as it should. I must have just
tried the switch while the machine was cool. I only wish that case was
about two inches higher...... But not as tall as the Falcon Rack:).

Mike