Re: FPU probs... (fwd)

I didn't mention the "coprocessor protocol violation-fatal
error-you will have to reboot" error under CAB, but the error
occurs on my Falcon also. Last night I removed the external
FPU clock (no clock at all) and CAB worked fine. I disabled
NVDI at one time, but the error still occured. I will try disabling
TOSWin and replace the FPU clock. I installed a NOVA Mach 64 on
the Mighty Sonic last night, so I know at least the NVDI screen drivers
are not the problem. Before installing the NOVA, I tried a couple of
verions of NVDI as well as MiNT without change. Hopefully removing
TosWin will solve the problem. It's kind of hard to run fast ram
on the Falcon without NVDI :+(.

Has anyone had problems with TosWin when using the Apex viewers.
Usually after viewing a few images, TosWin cannot be exited and
causes a bus error under MiNT.

Mike