Problem with shells and recent MiNT

Hello Everybody,

I'm using a beta 1.15.0 version of MiNT, and I can't use more rescent
version. Why ? Because I'm using two shells under TOS filesystem.
First I'm using MiNTshell from Eric SMITH, from which I can have
a configuration (MINTSHELL.RC) file. From MiNTshell I call TCSH
which inherit from MiNTshell environment (from which I can't have
configuration file because of TOS filesystem). The problem is that
on recent MiNT versions the filename completion is not correct ...
Though paths are correct, if I call "ls" under MiNTshell and that
ls.ttp is in the path, the command doesn't execute and I have
a "path not found". But if I enter "ls.ttp" the command runs
correctly. There's two variables that are defined in the environment
that are TOSEXT and GEMEXT, that seems not to be handled by
recent versions of MiNT. In any case, the filename completion
doesn't occurs. Is there an explanation, and could things be
corrected so that I can still use MiNTshell ? This shell is
absolutely essential under TOS filesystem. I don't know
other that could replace it, do you ?

Thanks for help,

Bye for now,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph describer 3D modeller)
WEB : http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~lecoat
E-mail : mailto:lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr

####  MiNT setter V3.1 Dump  ####

TOS version: 3.06
GEMDOS version: 0.20
AES version: 4.10
N_AES detected, version: 1.1.0
                ST-version,
                USER.
MiNT version: 1.15.0
MiNT date: 26 Jun 1998
MiNT optimized for: 68000
Timeslice: 2
Security:  0
Memory protection: OFF
Virtual RAM:       OFF
AVSERVER: THING and running.
UNIXMODE: /brUs
USER:     Not set

Sysconf():
max number of memory regions per process: unlimited
max length of Pexec() command line string: 126
max number of open files per process: 32
number of supplementary group id's: 8
max number of processes per user: unlimited