Re: new list (RE: subscribe new, remove old

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Howard Chu wrote:
> I've just sent you the current member list. It's up to date and
> somewhat-sorted by domain... When the new list is running, I will
> change "mint@atari.archive.umich.edu" to forward to the new address.
> Likewise for mint-request....

Actually, a better idea would be to return a message to the poster,
saying something like: "The MiNT list is now hosted elsewhere.
Please send further posts to mint@fishpool.com".

We just want to avoid people getting the same posts twice, if they
subscribe to both lists... :)

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/