[MiNT] GEMDOS from a interrupt?

Hi!

I'm currently modifying Thierry Bousch's lpdev to spool to disk. As
usual I've started coding long before I started thinking...

Spooling to disk works fine, but now that I'm going to work on the
disk->printer code I believe I have a problem: Is it possible to call
GEMDOS from a interrupt? I need to read from the spool-file from time
to time (25K bursts), if this can't be done from the
centronics-interrupt (MFP-int 0) I'll have to find another way to do
it...

/*
**
*/