Re: [MiNT] DHCP or a like wanted for min

On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 07:19:24PM +0100, Barry Schut wrote:
> sorry, i forgot to send it to the mint list too, isn´t it an
> idea for the list holders to put a ´reply to:´ adress on all mail
> that pases through the mint list? i´m using mint@fishpool, and keep
> forgetting to alter the email adress

NOOOO!

Please read 'reply-to considered harmful', and use the 'group reply'
function of any decent mailreader instead.

Basically, a list which sets a reply-to: to the list address disables the
want to go to the author only are sent to the list instead - this can get
annoying, especially when sending binaries that I explicitly did *not* want
to send to the list.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen