[MiNT] Amail...

  Okay, this E-mail client for Mint, from the authors of Aftp has been out
  for a couple of days, so what does everyone think about it? I like it-its
  easy to setup, pretty fast, configurable and I like the way that any
  Mime or Uuencoded picture can be clicked on from the thumbnail in the
  upper right hand corner and shown via an installed app under Thing. The
  only problem I've had so far is that when I get new mail, it plays the
  sound via AUDIODEV.XDD but won't shut off. Any ideas? Thanks! ;-)

      /               /   SysOp Of The DarkForce! BBS   /               /\
     /    --T--      /   Phone 1-606-886-9014 Today!   /     /\        / /
    /  -A T A R I-  /   My ICQ # Is 2 0 6 2 3 9 0 4   /  Dark><Chyld  / /
   /      --G--    /   The Fuji -Still- Lives...!!   /       \/      / /