[MiNT] Kernal questions.

Hi Julian!

JFR>As I said: changing the current behaviour (all available filesystems
JFR>are mounted on u:\) will break existing programs.
Can you give some examples for programs relying on that
(only for interest)

JFR>What's the benefit?
The benefit is that I will not be asked for a disk in drive a: when I do a df
/
or open u:\ after that. OK, for me it would be sufficient to move all drives
with removeable medias in a subdirectory of u:\

JFR>If you don't like the BIOS behaviour for drive B:, just clear the
JFR>drive bit!!!!
I don't think clearing the bit for drive a _and_ b is a good idea

Bye

                Joerg