[MiNT] MiNT libs

Hi Martin!

MER>As I remember, I've had to change this myself;  it wasn't preset that
MER>way.
I'm absolutely sure that I never touched that file before, so this is the way
it comes with KGMD

MER>Anyhow, it doesn't matter now, since i've fixed a number of things in
MER>those headers, now.  ;-)
And how do you access this port lib header file from the MiNT lib source?

MER>letting my TT run on its own for 3 hours
So your TT is a little bit faster than my ST (3.5 hours) ;-)

MER>this gave me a working lib with all the patches I applied. ;-)
You collect patches for the MiNT lib? ;-)
I will send you mine...

Bye

                Joerg