Re: [MiNT] ()

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:48:43 +0100, Michael Schwingen wrote:

MS>> What I wanted is to add a support for DATE/TIME cookies into MiNT
MS>> because I think it´s nearly a standard supported by BigDOS and other
MS>> (few) programs. I simply wanted to enhance FreeMiNT but if you say "no"
MS>> I can manage that.
MS>
MS>I think it would be a completely wrong direction.

I still consider the DATE and TIME cookies to be completely OK, just
like _CPU or _IDT. They would not slow your system down, would not break
any compatibility and you wouldn´t even notice they are there.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user