Re: [MiNT] Re: GCC

> > > void myfunc(void)
> >
> > You doesn't like ANSI-C?
>
> Sorry, sorry for this stupid question. I changed myfunc to main in my
> testfile :-(.

I thought you meant that I shouldn't have the 'void' inside the parenthesis.
I'm pretty sure you don't need that in C++, but I'm uncertain about ANSI-C.
GCC didn't say anything even with '-ansi -pedantic', though, and I would
probably write it the same way in C++ (assuming that it's legal there, which
it most likely is).

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)