Re: [MiNT] Cookie-Jar

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 06:20:00AM +0100, Holger Herzog wrote:
> KK>* Shrinks * ???! The code is supposed to *expand* the cookie jar with
> KK>16 new empty entries. Something seems to be wrong...
>
> I've installed "JAR128.PRG" in the AUTO-folder before MiNT which should add/gerenarte 128 new entries. After booting MiNT, only 48 entries remain.

install_cookies() in main.c counts the number of used slots in the cookie
jar, then increases this number by 16 and finally rounds it up to some
boundary.  Bug or feature?  Maybe something for a new config variable
COOKIE_SLOTS?

Anyway, your jar128.prg is currently a waste of memory, nothing more.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice
and tragedy.  What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the
master calls a butterfly.
		-- Messiah's Handbook : Reminders for the Advanced Soul