Re: [MiNT] regex

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 04:44:45PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > when compiling.  I'm just wondering if we should integrate it into the
> > MINTLIB (along with PORTLIB)?

Coincidence, just this morning I asked Kay Roemer for permission to
integrate the portlib into the MiNTLib.  But this would also require
to integrate libsocket, because you can't compile the portlib without
the MiNTNet header files.

However, this is too much for the next release.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

Fortune presents:
	USEFUL PHRASES IN ESPERANTO, #5.

Mi ^cevalovipus vin se mi havus		I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.
	^cevalon.
Vere vi ^sercas.			You must be kidding.
Nu, parDOOOOOnu min!			Well exCUUUUUSE me!
Kiu invitis vin?			Who invited you?
Kion vi diris pri mia patrino?		What did you say about my mother?
Bu^so^stopu min per kulero.		Gag me with a spoon.