[MiNT] analysing syscall.spp

Hi Frank!

FN>It's not a good idea to make the complete GEMDOS callable from an
FN>interrupt.
I don't even think that it's possible for all calls.
Especially for the file system calls it should be very difficult or
impossible (and not worth the work)

FN>This means that lot of code must be protected from interrupts (spl7).
But not the whole call, only the critical operations

FN>MiNT is a monolithic kernel, it's a design decision that an interrupt
FN>handler can't call anything. Linux handles this in the same way, it's
FN>also a monolithic kernel.
Do you think we should forbid all system calls from interrupt?
I would prefer to allow it for the unproblematic calls

Bye

                Joerg