Re: [MiNT] analysing syscall.spp

Hi Joerg,

> KK>I guess most are (if not all of them).
> You can be sure that there are some calls which are not reentrant. I think
> all calls which modify global data are not reentrant

I meant the same, but I have an impression, that there's not so many calls
those modify globals. Ssystem() does modify global data certainly, the
rest depends. Ordinary DOS, file related calls may depend on filesystem
and device drives in question of reentrancy - including the biosfs and
BIOS itself.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.