RE: [MiNT] ext2fs

So you want to base the decision on what time format to use within the
kernel on the requirements of one single corner clock TSR (which does not
work on graphics cards anyway) -- even if this program could be easily
rewritten, or a utility can be supplied to dub the function it wants to see?

If this is the case, then -- sorry, intended flame -- this explains why your
opinions might not be considered as useful as other people's on this list.