Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

On Thu, 20 May 1999 20:14:17 +0200, Michael Schwingen wrote:

> I have tested this (due to bug reports that printing was very slow on Milan,
> which I could not confirm). NVDI 5 prints just fine on my Milan under
> SingleTOS.

Have you tried to print to a file? It doesn't work on my Falcon/Afterburner,
unless I run MagiC (which I don't do anymore, since it f**ked up some files
on my C-partition by spreading it's boot-log all over the place). This is
a serious problem for me, since I do all my printing to /dev/lp.

/*
**
*/