Re: [MiNT] ext2fs

Hi!

> > NVDI
> > Wdialog
> ^^^^^^^^^ *never* run WDIALOG before MiNT
> start it from MiNT.CNF, N_AES.CNF or Thing

Or, can I just start it after MiNT, in the AUTO folder?

> > let them fly
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> remove this

I cannot.  N.AES doesn't provide those keyboard shortcuts.

> > Date/time cookie
> > Clocky
> > Tupajumi (fileselector by Mikko Larjava)
> ^^^^^^^^^^
> check out your system without these programs

I have.  It makes no difference.

> > For example, I have installed Taskbar as an auto-start application
> > for GRP documents.  If/when Thing crashes (rather common, because
> > of the AV_SERVER violations), it won't kill the previous Taskbar
> > already running; I have to do that manually.
>
> Start it from N_AES.CNF.

Re-read what I just said.  This won't fix the problem.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/