Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

> > Reminder:  all kernels distributed by Frank are compiled WITHOUT
> > debuging options, except for the special "degub kernel".
>
> And what's the point? Jo Even clearly wrote he compiled his own kernel,

I missed that part, sorry.

> and I asked him what happens when he increases the default debug level.
> What has this to do with Frank's compiled kernels, please?

That, whenever someone says "please increase the debug level and
tell us what it says" they usually forget that distribution kernels
come without debug option, nowadays.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/