RE: [MiNT] gcc egcs to compile ttydev?

> > If I revert to MINTLIB 46, everything _always_ compiles fine,
> > but newer libs don't always work.  With any GCC/linker (of
> >
> Oh really? Since you're mainly compiling older sources from KGMD,

Nope.  I use the original packages referenced in KGMD, _without_
the hacks applied by Knarf.  For example, I fetched the original
MiNTOS distribution from Steve.

> never occured to you that these sources may have been hacked/adapted
> to deficiencies in older libs?

Or that functions were renamed or removed in recent ones.

For example, NFS.XFS refuses to compile without ksockets.
What is ksockets?  Beats me, but NFS won't compile without
it.  I have tried the ordinary sockets, but then GCC reports
missing prototypes then.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/