RE: [MiNT] Odd problem with minix

As far as I know, being or not being in the MiNT domain does not really
affect how MiNT handles long file names for you. It should be possible to do
an Fopen() on the second of the two long file names and it should work.

Historically, MiNT used to check the current domain to decide how to return
filenames from Fsfirst/Fsnext, but AFAIK I know, this has been removed long
ago (when Dopendir/readdir/closedir were introduced).