Re: [MiNT] Compiling the kernel

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 12:13:43PM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> /usr/include/minimal.h: In function `_main':
> In file included from main.c:128:
> /usr/include/minimal.h:76: too many arguments to function `main'

Yep, this is a problem, the file minimal.h should be included in the
kernel sources.  You have to update your MiNTLib to fix it.

> I have installed the most recent mintlib version. (Is this minimal.h part
> of the mintlib?)

What version of the MiNTLib do you have (have a look in features.h, at the
very end).

Yes, it is part of the MiNTLib and I think it hasn't been changed since PL
49.  I'll send you the current version by personal mail.

Another possible reason is that you have still installed your old header
files (maybe one set in /usr/include and the other in /usr/local/include).

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000