RE: [MiNT] a clean "shutdown" command?

> > Anyhow, fastboot is no longer an option, because Ext2 doesn't like to
> > be accessed if it hasn't been re-opened by e2fsck at bootup before.
>
> The not cleanly unmounted message from the ext2.xfs is only for user
> information.

I'm not so sure. Before I added the Ext2 check to my rc.boot, the
first time I accessed the partition, it reported something like:
"warning:  drive was not mounted. Verify with e2fsck and reboot."
Since I added the e2fsck parts in rc.boot, it never reports this
after the bootup is complete.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/