[MiNT] is that expected from Secure Level?

Hello People.

I would like to start this message to report that everythng works fine.
Except the annoying ext2fs not seeing that it was unmounted (no big
problem).

My question was:

I set (with mintsetter) the Secure level, up to 2.

Then If I try to run the prog su, it will just crash.

Now I understand that su is directly dealing with the security,
however:

Is there any su src or bin that would work with secure level at 2?
Is this the expected behaviour of su to just crash?
Is it possible to run su with Secure level at 2? (as in, would it defeat
the purpose of having Secure level).
If to run su you need to go down to Secure level 1, does it make sense?

PS: metados, SPIN, hddriver with scsi cdrom on a falcon ct2, works perfect
with MiNT 1.15.1, Martin, I don't know what you are experiencing...

Thanks