Re: [MiNT] Incorporating other calls into the

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 01:20:29PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> > All these functions are not thread-safe (use gmtime_r, localtime_r,
> > strtok_r or getpwent_r instead).  But, does that mean that the MagiC
>
> Are those standardized somewhere?

You mean the _r functions?  I think so.  The GNU libc has them, the libc
for HP-SUX 10.20, too.  To access them you have to add -D_REENTRANT to
your CFLAGS while compiling, both with the MiNTLib and the GNU libc.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000