Re: [MiNT] Brent Thirsk

Guido Flohr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is he still attending this list?
Ya, I'm Still alive. I read the posts at 4:30 Am when I have time.
I've been tied up getting my E-Commerce Site going.
  Just when I had everything working, My hosting company moved me
to a new server. I never did get site to work on new server, partly
because the hosting company does not seem to have any Idea about
permissions, file owner ship that will affect scripts running
through a secure server. Anyway, that's my problem and it is now fixed.

I will try out the new Mint version as soon as I am able to put in some
time and see how it fares in a multiuser environment.

--
 Brent
 Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada