Re: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

> > dealers, too. [...] (I know of at least Woller, Seidel, AG Computer -

> There's the problem right there:  Both Woller and Axel are also
> known to disregard foreign orders and not bother replying to emails.

I recently bought N.AES from Woller via email: they certainly did not
ignore my emails, and, got it to me via UPS - in the UK - in less than a
week.

Personally, I think that's pretty damn good service, especially since THEY
approached me after my post regarding N.AES to this list!

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley