[MiNT] Further comment on N.AES problem

I forgot to mention two details in my previous email regarding the N.AES
problem.

When the problem happens where by the machine freezes until the mouse is
moved or a key is pressed, I also observed that all keypresses are not
noticed by the AES, the keyboard might as well be dead. You can still
switch virtual consoles, and type on other virtual consoles, but the AES
does not respond to key presses. HOWEVER, after exiting from N.AES in this
state, all the key presses which were ignored by the AES immediately get
received by the shell from which N.AES was started.

I have also noticed another symptom which appears after starting N.AES for
the time just before when it would fail as described (i.e. if it would
fail on the 20th time then the following would occur the 19th time N.AES
was started). In this case although N.AES appears to operate o.k., I found
that it is impossible to initiate a ppp connection, because pppd, after
running the chat script, shows an "out of memory" message and aborts the
connection. Whereas according to the free command, there is over 20
megabytes of RAM available. After observing this symptom, the next time
N.AES is started is invariably the time when it will fail as described
above.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |