RE: [MiNT] MiNT mouse device inverted Y value

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I think this was done to make it compatible to /dev/mouse on SunOS...

I did not mean that the inversion should not be done. What I was trying to
say was that since Initmous has a feature designed precisely for inverting
the Y axis, why not use it, instead of doing the inversion later after
each mouse packet arrives.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |