[MiNT] libs?

Hi, I came across this one prob with mintlib and/or mintnet lib.

1) #define RLIMIT_NOFILE    is it the value 32 by default PER
process? or in general that the kernel can handle?

2) have big prob with any identd daemon, all require either netstat
with extra flags that we don't have and can't port coz for the
following reason (/proc/net/tcp) or, the identd src will directly
fetch data in the same /proc/net/tcp).

Any idea how ti fix that, either a hack or a real fix?
if not, oh well, we've lived all these years without it, I guess
can't be that bad..

Thanks.