Re: [MiNT] libs?

> Of course, it's debatable whether this violates the rule "no binaries in
> /etc" of the FHS, but as the FHS currently doesn't say anything about
> how to organize the system startup files, I think a MiNT port should use
> /etc, not /sbin.

True, but /etc specifically contains no binaries, only system-wide
configs, which rc files certainly describes.  System binaries go
in /sbin (if essential to booting) otherwise /usr/sbin.

Btw, anybody knows why HPUX separates the older net-tools' daemons
and fingerd, talkd, uucp to /usr/lbin (first time I've seen this)?

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/