RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

> > Well, just for our education, how else can we mount drives, nowadays,
> > assides from symlinking them through mint.cnf ?
> >
> "Mounting" means "making the filesystem accessible to the OS", which MiNT
> has already done before it even evaluates mint.cnf.

*sigh*

Let's say I have drive H: for the /home directories.  I need it
pasted as:

/h/home  /home

Where do I do that?  Nowhere, anymore, except from mint.cnf, but
then it's not really mounted, only sym-linked.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/