Re: [MiNT] directory for config files.

> > FN>include directive exec directive init process
> > FN> execution of other commands (tzinit, chmod, ...)
> > FN> This can only be evaluated after xdd/xfs initialization.
> > Yes, right.
> > Is there a way how values needed before xdd/xfs initialization (if there
> > are/were some) could be configured?
>
> No.

Don't my messages reach the list properly?
I explained how to do just this a couple of days ago!

You need to read the configuration file an extra time, before doing all
the kernel initialization things. This is simple to do and works well
(I've used this to set the memory protection using a flag in mint.cnf).

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)